I have gathered a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions About Affiliate Marketing And Online Business in general so that one way or another I hope it may help you make an informed decision about venturing online. We are in the digital world and it is not a secret that people have been making money online and if you haven’t started your journey yet, now is the time to do so in building your assets and expand your reach globally.
What Is Affiliate Marketing All About?
I am sure you have heard this term Affiliate Marketing before and it is a process of you getting paid while aligning a transaction to happen. You are the key in a way that your job is crucial in preparing the mindset of a buyer to purchase products and/or services from the seller. Once the transaction is completed, you get paid a commission. There are 3 Key Elements of a successful Affiliate Marketing.
- First, It is vital that you have a centralized approach in your affiliate marketing campaign and one of the best ways to do this is by having your own website so that you have full control of your efforts.
- Second, find a product or service that you can promote on your website. There are literally millions of products you can choose from if you do a simple Google Search. The percentage of commissions can range from 4% to as high as 75% depending upon the product. Digital products typically have higher commissions in comparison to physical products. Most online businesses such as Amazon.com and other online retailers have their own Affiliate Programs because they need Affiliate Marketers to expand their reach online and sell their products.
- Third, your job is to help the buyer become ready to purchase and it is crucial that you learn the proper way to do so and in turn you can effectively succeed in your effort. Provide captivating and informative approach towards your goal of preparing the buyer to have a mindset to purchase usually involves an effective marketing and you can do all these in a centralized environment which is basically within your website. Here is a resource where you can read ” The Customer Purchase Lifecycle“.
Does this sound easy enough? Yes, but there is more to learn in Affiliate Marketing than just that. Find out more how you can get started for FREE by joining a community of like-minded people driven for success who are all using the same All-In-One Business Building Platform.
Why Would I Do Affiliate Marketing When There Are Other Ways To Make Money Online?
The main reason why is because the barriers to entry is usually really low meaning you do not need a whole lot of capital to get started in Affiliate Marketing. There are a lot of reasons why more and more people venture online to do Affiliate Marketing and here are the Top Reasons I could think of:
- Low start up cost and you can even get started for FREE so that you can immerse yourself in learning Affiliate Marketing effectively without breaking your bank and give up substantial income.
- You will have the potential of a full time income that may one day replace your day job if you are successful in Affiliate Marketing.
- You are not tied to commuting to go to work and do not need to wake up early because you own your time to work anywhere and any place on your own terms.
- No experience necessary to get started and by that I mean there is to some extent the need to learn in order to become successful in Affiliate Marketing.
- There is no need to handle any customer service or dealing with people face to face. You do not need to do any hard selling or recruiting.
- You do not need to produce your own products to sell because your job is to provide valuable information for the buyer to get them ready to purchase from the seller and get paid commission when a transaction is completed.
- You do not handle shipping as it will be taken care of by the seller that you are affiliated with.
Centralizing your Affiliate Marketing efforts requires that you have your own website so that you have a better chance of succeeding. If we look at the digital trend, most people who are making full time income online have their own websites and that is because it is vital to their success.
What Are The Other Ways To Make Money Online?
There are a number of different ways you can make money online although Affiliate Marketing is by far the most widely use, you can certainly expand in other areas as well just as long as you have your centralized website to where you would be able to accomplish most of these:
- Advertising – Lots of ways to do these such as Google Adsense, Sponsored Posts in your Website, Text Links and Banners.
- Selling Your Services – This can be done in many different ways such as charging a fee for providing training, public speaking, coaching, consulting, designing and other specialties you might have that you can charge your customers a fee.
- Creating Your Physical Products – Examples are Books, Printable Guides, Teaching Materials etc.
- Creating Your Virtual Products – Examples are eBooks, Membership Courses, Softwares And Apps.
- Email Marketing – This is a direct communication to your customers so you can market to them your products and services.
- Membership Premium Content and Continuity Programs – Much like when you are paying for cellphone and cable that have monthly charges, you can adapt this kind of continuity programs if you have something valuable that you can offer to your customers that can help solve their problems.
How Much Money Do I Need To Start Affiliate Marketing And Venture Online?
This depends upon your overall long term goal. You can get started for FREE and only Upgrade when you are ready. There are tons of information out there and some will get you to spend a fortune to get started but don’t be swayed by those expensive deals. The real cost of starting an online business is really just two things. Buy your own domain name for about $13 per year and a Website Hosting Platform for about $299 a year. The price may vary but still a reasonable amount to venture online with your potential to make a full time income.
The reason it is recommended that you have your own domain name is because you will be able to do whatever you like with it and you OWN it without any limitations. It is also a good idea to choose your Web Hosting Provider that does not have a whole lot of promotions and upsells. The one that can get you started without worrying about any technical details and has a seamless integration to WordPress with only a few click of buttons to install. Now if you are asking why WordPress? Because it is by far the dominant Content Management System in comparison to others.
I Don’t Know How To Use WordPress So How Can I Make My Own Website?
If you can type you can learn and it is not that hard at all. We all have started from the beginning and if you see someone successful online, that person for sure have also started as a beginner at some point. Gone are the days where you need to know coding such as HTML, CSS, Javacript, PHP and all that stuff to make a website. You maybe surprise to know that now it only takes a few clicks to start a Basic Website that can progress into a Revenue Ready Website with your consistency and determination to succeed.
Try the Website Builder below to see what I mean. Once you get a good start, your actions can lead to the door of your potential to succeed online.
I Want To Know What Is Niche Marketing All About Please Explain?
Niche Marketing is simply referring to your effort in effectively selling your products and services to a hungry relevant small group of population. The more targeted and specific you are the better your chance of succeeding. There are people looking for specific information or products online and if you can provide them exactly what they are looking for, that right there is the very nature of Niche Marketing.
Here are a few examples:
- HEALTH & WELLNESS – Instead of choosing “Weight Loss (broad term)” you can be more specific such as “Weight Loss By Diet And Exercise” and then you can provide them specific recommendations about Diets and Exercises towards a goal of losing weight.
- TRAVEL DESTINATION – Instead of choosing “Things To Do In Las Vegas (which is still a competitive broad term)” you can be more specific such as “What To Do In Las Vegas Besides Gambling“.
- SPORTS & RECREATION – Instead of choosing “Basketball Skills (broad term)” you can be more specific such as “How To Get Better In Basketball“.
- ELECTRONIC GADGETS – Instead of choosing “Spy Gadgets (broad term)” you can be more specific such as “Spy Gadgets For Kids“.
In choosing a Niche, it is important to not go too broad because your chances of competition is very high and it is also as equally important to not go too narrow which means that only a few people search for the information you are targeting.
The key to effective Niche Marketing is to determine your profitability before diving in and by this I mean you have to be able to find products and services that you can sell for a commission that targets that specific small population of people that you are marketing to. Try the keyword research below to find out if your chosen Niche is something you can use to build a revenue ready website.
I Want To Create A Revenue Ready Website But Not Sure What Topic Or Niche, Any Suggestions?
There are 4 Key Elements To Remember:
- Find A Niche That You Have An Interest On – This could be anything such as your hobbies, passions, solutions, problems, likes, dislikes, things you buy, things you sell and literally any ideas you have in mind. Find your inner instinct and determine what you want to achieve and bring it to life. Brainstorm ideas by going online, check the list categories of big websites such as Costco.com, Amazon.Com eBay.Com and you will find a vast resources of information to spark your creativity in finding your Niche. I am sure you will have something you can come up with if you do your research properly.
- Determine The Profitability Of Your Online Venture – One of the ways you can plan accordingly without wasting your valuable time is to be able to gauge what outcome you can expect. Your chosen Niche must have some sort of products and services related to it that you can sell. Look for the ones that have moderate to high Affiliate Commissions. That is not to say though that the low commission percentage is not doable. Look at Amazon.Com for example, there are many websites you can come across online who are participating in their affiliate program and most of them are profitable. Find your angle and start your Journey Online.
- The Bulk Of What You Will Be Doing Is Content Creation – Learn how to properly communicate with your target audience and you will be much more successful. You are responding to their needs by providing them helpful, captivating, informative, accurate, insightful and relevant information. You will consistently create quality content on your website and little by little it will snowball into something bigger and next thing you know, you are closer to your goal of making money online.
- Expand Your Reach Online – This aspect of expanding online can be done in many different levels. Most people aim to be on the first page of Google Search by learning SEO but you do not have to be an expert whatsoever, just as long as you keep your target audience in mind and you are giving them what they expect and want, you are off to a good start. Others are using the power of Social Media Platforms to gain more traffic in their website.
Learning is a lifelong process and that is a quote I will always remember. The day you stop learning is the day you stop progressing. If you are interested in getting your start in Affiliate Marketing without the need to go in multiple places to gather bits and pieces of information, I suggest finding an All-In-One Business Solution geared towards providing you the support needed to succeed.
Can You Really Make Money Blogging?
Yes and in fact if you do your research online, you would come to realize that blogging is really just the same thing as creating content on your website. By definition it is an informational website. So when you say blogging it can also mean the same as article writing. Here is an example of successful people making money online. If you have doubts that people blogging online are not making money then this might not be the right journey for you as it begins with your perception on how you would see yourself to be. There are both a combination of people succeeding and the people that are not but as for me, I am always thrilled and fascinated when I see people succeeding online.