It is not uncommon for people these days to find ways on How To Build A Website And Make Money Online. The key motivation is not only the money part but the freedom to do things outside of the normal 9 to 5 jobs. People have been making money online following their passions such as being a travel blogger, lifestyle blogger and niche website owners. It is important to have a vision for success. You have to know early on what you want to do and plan how you can get there.
Creating A Website Is Easy But Making It Profitable Requires Persistence And Hardwork
Table of Contents
- Creating A Website Is Easy But Making It Profitable Requires Persistence And Hardwork
- Here Are Some Of The Things You Need To Know About In Creating A Website
- Having A “Hub” For Your Online Business Is The Key
- Here Is How To Build A Website Easily Using The SiteRubix Platform
- The 4 Key Elements To Building Your Revenue Ready Website
- In Summary
- ===>>Click Here To Get Started<===
Having the right platform is one very important aspect in building a website. You want to start your foundation right by not worrying about the things that you are not suppose to be worrying about so that you can start progressing and focusing in creating quality content. There are many WebHosting Providers out there so make sure you choose yours wisely. One of the top hosting providers out there is WP Engine which you can have 1 Install for $29/month. My website happens to be hosted by Wealthy Affiliate Platform which works out great because I could have as many as 25 Website Installs in one low price. They offer 2 FREE Websites for you to try out before you commit so you can get a handle of what services they provide in comparison to other Web Hosting Providers.
Here Are Some Of The Things You Need To Know About In Creating A Website
- Hosting Security and Backups – These should be automated and taken care of by your WebHosting Provider.
- Easy Integration To A CMS(Content Management System) – WordPress is by far the most popular and widely use system and if your hosting provider has a seamless integration to it then building a website is just as easy as clicking buttons without the need to know any coding.
- The Look & Feel Of Your Website – Make sure you choose a WordPress Theme that has an inviting and professional engagement to it. Some Themes are Premium where you have to pay but there are also thousands available for FREE.
- Social Engagement and the Power of Collaboration – You want your website to be known and become viral. This is not an easy task but if you are a social media savvy, it maybe easier than you think.
- Creating Quality Content For Your Website – The majority of your work will be focusing on creating quality content for your visitors. Do your research properly and target low competition keywords.
Having A “Hub” For Your Online Business Is The Key
Venturing online is not an easy task let alone creating a profitable website. There’s a lot of people though that are thriving online because they are consistent and persistent in what they do. They were struggling at some point in time but have continued on and never gave up until they reach their goals. The mindset to succeed is very important and keep in mind that the reason you are searching for ways to make money online is because you have the potential to do so and you have the vision of financial freedom that comes with it.
Having your own website is the key to start thriving online and you are in control of your future. Have you ever wondered how people are making money online? Here are some of the ways that they do:
- Affiliate Marketing – Selling other people’s products and services for earning a commission. There are literally hundreds of thousands of products you can promote and earn commission for. The world’s leading online retailer is Amazon.com and if you are affiliated with them, you have access to millions of products to sell. That is just one example and there are countless others you can easily search in google. Just type in the product name + affiliate program and search. There are also Affiliate program networks such as CJ.com, ShareaSale.com and Clickbank.com
- Email Marketing – They utilize their websites to capture visitor’s email so that they can market to them at a later time. This is a very powerful technique in making sure every visitor in your website has the chance to connect with you so they can be your repeat customers.
- Membership Sites – People with specialized services that they deem valuable to their visitors usually charge a fee for access through membership.
- Virtual Products – This can vary but very profitable. It is also not easy to create your own product right away when you are starting out. People that are successful online have their own courses to sell, eBooks they have created and even Webinar access for fees.
- Adsense Revenue – Still very common to this day depending upon how your popular your website is. Most successful online entrepreneurs shy away from using Adsense to their websites because they are already profitable in may different ways. It is still a very nice addition to the revenue stream though when you have your own website.
These are just 5 of the most common ones but there are surely a lot more. If you noticed I listed the “Affiliate Marketing” first? and that is because it is by far the most widely use. It may not be the most profitable one because you do not own all the profit as opposed to you being the product creator of something you are selling but it is the easiest to get you started on the right track. Product creation is not easy when you are starting out. It is best to go the easy route for now and when you get the feel of how to make money online, you can scale upwards.
Here Is How To Build A Website Easily Using The SiteRubix Platform
If only we can build a website in ONE CLICK that would be great but no this is a 4 step process which can be done with ease! This is using the Site Rubix Platform – An Advanced and Cutting-Edge Website Builder that can easily turn your idea into a website that may one day become your source of supplemental income if not more.
- Step One: Choose What Kind Of Website You Are Building – This is whether you are using the provided FREE subdomain that has a “.siterubix.com” at the end of it or you already have a domain name that you purchased? You can also register and buy your own domain in the same platform which makes this a one stop shop in all your online business building needs.
- Step Two: Choose A Domain Name For Your Website – This is pretty much a continuation of step one but will enable you to know right away if the domain name you are choosing is available or not.
- Step Three: Enter A Title For Your Website – This is the fun part as you have the opportunity to name your website right away and claim it to be yours. Do not worry about it too much though because you can always change this later on once it is built and ready to go.
- Step Four: Choose A Design For Your Website – There are literally thousands and thousands you can choose from which are free. This will be the WordPress Themes you are selecting and a true testament of a seamless integration in creating a WordPress Website to build your online business.
Try the website builder yourself so that you can get a feel on how easy it is to create one and this will be the start of your online journey. There are also many more out there that you can try but I am not sure if it is any easier. Most Web Hosting Providers such as Blue Host, WP Engine and Host Gator have their own website builder.
The 4 Key Elements To Building Your Revenue Ready Website
There’s a lot that needs to be done in creating your revenue ready website but ideally you need 4 key elements and these will enable you to set your foundation right from the start. There are many choices out there and it is important to find out what works for you.
- Find The Web Hosting Platform That Suits Your Needs – There are many options to choose from but as for me, I like the idea of an all-in-one platform where I can host, build and maintain my websites.
- Associate Yourself To Others With Similar Values And Drive To Succeed – Collaboration is one of the keys to starting right online. Learn from others as well as Contribute your knowledge. No one is an expert and the day you stop learning is the day you stop progressing.
- Get The Training And Guidance That Will Help You Move Forward – There are literally thousands if not millions of online resources but not all of them are useful so it is important to absorb what are useful and discard what are not.
- Get To Work And Start Creating Quality Content For Your Website – The bulk of what you are going to do is creating quality content for your website. The ones that are helpful, insightful, captivating but most of all the ones that can solve problems and provide useful information to your readers.
How to build a website and make money online is never an easy task but with determination and consistent actions you can have the opportunity to build your income source that may one day supplement or even replace your day job. You just need to find your interest, passion or idea then create a website about it. Next, you need to find a way to drive traffic to your website and once you are getting rolling then you can start to monetize and there is a lot of ways to do that. There are many successful online entrepreneurs but not everyone can succeed online though and most people quit before they even get a chance to see the big picture. Having said that, it should not discourage you from finding your true potential for success so choose your path carefully.
Here Is The All-In-One Business Building Platform that Might be of Interest to You. Give it a try for FREE and only Upgrade when you decide it is the right platform for your online journey.
As always, Your Feedback is Valuable and if you have any questions, comments, concerns, and/or experience related to this article please share them in the comments sections below.
I wish You Success In Your Online Venture,