This is My Massive List Of Online Marketing Tools And Resources. I will keep adding into this list until I can not add no more! My goal is to have this list to become over 1,000 plus so check back often to see new ones.
I would like to share this list with you so that you can also use it towards your own online journey. I tend to use the power of Google Search when I want to find out about something and next thing I know I get bombarded by the wealth of information that is available online where I get bits and pieces here and there so I decided to create my own list so that it may come in handy whenever I need it and hopefully it comes in handy for you too.
Some on this list maybe redundant or may have been listed twice but that is okay because for a long list like this, it tends to happen so just go ahead and cherry pick the ones that interest you and leave out the rest. Plus I don’t really know how to sort it in alphabetical order because WordPress does not seem to have that feature where you can sort the headings and the items under those headings. I also tried finding a plugin for it but none works so this list ended up really not in alphabetical order. I just randomly added any online marketing tools I find online.
If this list is helpful to you, please share it and make it known to others. If you have anything you would like to add, you can certainly do so by leaving comments at the end of this article.
List Of Website Hosting Platforms
Table of Contents
- List Of Website Hosting Platforms
- List Of WordPress Plugins With Specific Use That Can Enhance Your Website
- List Of Email Marketing Services
- WordPress Top Premium Themes For All Purposes
- Lead Generation And Popup Plugins For WordPress
- List Of Website Builders
- Free Image/Photo Editors To Spark Your Creativity
- Image Compression Optimization Web Base
- Social Media Marketing And Posts Schedulers
- Free Resources For Images You Can Use
- Free Icons And Clip Arts
- URL Shorteners
- Ebook Cover Makers
- Screenshot Capture And Video Marketing Softwares/Editors
- Drop Shipping Services
- Free Online Cloud Storage, Bookmarking And File Back Up
- List Of Affiliate Networks
- FREE FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Programs
- FREE And Paid Keyword Research Tools And Resources
- FREE Private Label Rights And eBooks
- FREE SEO Tools, Website Analysis And More…
- FREE Blog Topic/Ideas Generator
- FREE WordPress Themes And Plug Ins Detector
- FREE Tools For Writing, Organization And Curation
- FREE Website Broken Link Checker And SiteMap Generator
- Membership Sites Management
- BrainStorming, Mind Mapping Ideas And Concepts Generator
- CRM Automation And Integration Softwares And Apps
- Tools To Spy And Analyze Your Competitors – SEO And Content Marketing
- List Of Freelance Work And Article Writing Services
- List Of Websites Where You Can Create One For Free
Whenever you venture online, you need a reliable and effective Website Hosting Platform. Below are the ones to choose from and pick the one that suits your needs.
- WealthyAffiliate.Com – This is the Web Hosting I use and the reason why is because it is also an All-In-One Business Building Platform. You can check them out for free and claim your 2 Free Websites for life.
- BlueHost.Com – This is a great choice for Web Hosting if what you need is really just hosting which can go as low as $3.95 per month. They also have a 1-Click WordPress Install that means that you don’t have to worry about the intricacies of creating a Website.
- WPEngine.Com – WebHosting built for WordPress and comes included with Premium WordPress Themes and Genesis Framework. Starting price $35 per month. No free trials or free for life offers.
- Godaddy.Com – One of the early pioneers of Website Hosting. They have been around for a long time and you just gotta love their Godaddy commecials on TV. They’re funny! The basic WordPress Hosting Plans and Pricing that they have starts with as low as $6.99 per month with 10GB storage and up to 25K monthly visitors.
- HostGator.Com – Affordable Web Hosting if what you need is just that and nothing else. Starting price can go as low as $2.75 month and can be as high as $119.00 per month for their dedicated hosting plan.
- Ipage.Com – You can start with as low as $7.99 per month and sometimes it gets even lower when they have discounted pricing.
- DreamHost.Com – Their shared hosting plan can be as low as $2.99 per month and their dedicated hosting plan can be as high as $149.00 per month. Privately own company that has been around for more that two decades.
- Web.Com – What can I say, all these website builders are great and it is just a matter of preference of which one you choose. Web.com is another choice that makes website creation that much easier.
- FatCow.Com – I am not a big fan of the domain name but nevertheless, this is also another choice of Web Hosting with Free domain included and can be as low as $5.00 per month when they have limited deals going on.
- InMotionHosting.Com – Starting plan is $7.99 per month on a share hosting with Free domain name included.
- Top 500 Web Hosting Services – If you haven’t found your ideal Website Hosting Provider yet then this should give you more options and choices. I hope you find the best one that suits your needs as I, myself have found the one that works for me which is the SiteRubix Website Builder powered by Wealthy Affiliate.
List Of WordPress Plugins With Specific Use That Can Enhance Your Website
- Akismet – To Prevent Spam before it even hits your Website. It will be dealt with proactively by this plugin. Some spam may get away but the majority of them will be prevented.
- Child Themify – To Create A Child Theme so that your custom set up is not affected by Theme Updates. This is ideal if your WordPress theme you are using has gone through a lot of modifications that you have done. When there is an update of that theme, chances are those modifications that you did will be affected if not reverted back to original. Having a child theme is necessary not unless you have the Genesis Framework which comes standard with Child Themes that you can use.
- Shareaholic – All in Solution to reach, grow and monetize your audience. There are a lot of functions of this particular plugin and few of them is the ability to enable related post with the opportunity to also monetize advertising.
- Yoast SEO – Is use to Optimize your WordPress site for SEO purposes. It has green lights, red lights and all these intuitive guidelines that makes you a better SEO content creator. I, myself am using Yoast SEO. Why? I just like to see a bird’s eye view of what I am doing to make sure I am doing it effectively. It is just a matter of preference.
- All In One SEO – This is the All time most downloaded SEO plugin for WordPress. Why? Because they have been around much longer that any other plugins. You only need one SEO plugin which is either Yoast SEO or All In One SEO. If you have them both, it will mess up your Website and your SEO effort. All In One SEO is simplified and does not have a whole lot of mumbo jumbos or green lights and red lights.
- WordFence Security – All in One Security Plugin. This is a must have when you are a Website owner but most of the time, if you have the right business building platform, you probably do not need this as an extra. Too many unnecessary plugins can also have the tendency of breaking your Website.
- EWWW Image Optimizer – Speed up your WordPress Website by Optimizing your images.
- Pretty Links – Having a centralized area where you can pretty up and manage all your affiliate links is what this plugin is good for and not only that, it will also allow you to have a little bit more details as to what links are performing better that the others.
- Kraken.Io – This is a great tool for Optimizing your images in WordPress. It is available as a WordPress Plugin and you can easily find it in the search bar by typing “Kraken.io Image Optimizer”.
List Of Email Marketing Services
These are most of the email marketing providers that I could find and chances are that if you are an online marketer, you are probably using one of these providers. They are all great and what separates them from each other is just a matter of preference. You might like one but not the other or vice versa and I am not going to list all their features and benefits because again they all serve the same purpose and it is how you use them is what matters. The intent of this list is so there are varieties you can choose from.
- Aweber.com – This is by far the most widely use among Online Marketers because of its easy and user friendly interface. You can get a free trial for 30days and then after that, it is $19 per month for up to 500 subscribers.
- Benchmark Email – They have FREE plan where you can have 2,000 subscribers and can send 14,000 emails per month
- MailChimp – Their FREE plan allows you to have 2,000 subscribers and 1-click automation. They also comes with basic templates and landing pages that you can use.
- Campaign Monitor – They do not have a Free Plan but only a Free Trial and when the trial expires, your starting plan is $9.00 per month of which you can send 2,500 emails across all your campaigns and automation.
- EmailOctopus – Starter Free Account enables you to have 2,500 contacts and the Pro Plan starts at $19 per month for 5,000 subscribers and unlimited emails you can send per month.
- SendReach – There is no Free Plan or Free Trial. It cost about $29.00 per month which is 1,000 total subscribers and unlimited broadcasts and autoresponders.
- Infusionsoft Now Known As Keap – There is a Free Trial and then starts of at $39 per month which gives you everything you need to manage sales and impress your clients. All these email marketing providers are great so it is just a matter of preference which one you would like to use.
- Marketo – This is a company owned by Adobe. I did not see any pricing on their website nor any Free Plan or Free Trials. I guess you would have to call them to request a demo of some sort.
- Convertkit – There is a Free Trial and then $25 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers and unlimited emails. It also allows you to integrate many different online applications.
- Active Campaign – Free Trial and then Light Version is as low as $9 per month with unlimited sending and marketing automation with up to 3 users. This is for up to 500 contacts and yearly billing. When you surpass that, it will increase to $17 per month up 1,000 contacts.
- Drip – Free Trial full blown which means you can try all the features for Free in two weeks timeline. If you like it, the starting plan is $49 per month for up to 2,500 active people and unlimited sending of emails.
- GetResponse – You can sign up for Free and try it for 30days. After that, the basic plan starts at $15 per month and it can go as low as $10.50 per month if you commit for 24months. You get up to 1,000 subscribers with unlimited email sends, autoresponders, newsletters and all that good stuff. You can also integrate more than 150 different online tools and applications
- Emma – Stands for “Email Marketing”. This is another option for your list building and email marketing effort. There is no trial version and their Pro Plan is $89 per month which enables you to have up to 10,000 contacts.
- SendinBlue – There is a Free Plan that you can get started with and you get unlimited contacts with 300 emails per day that you can send. You get marketing automation up to 2,000 contacts. The Lite Plan is $25 per month with no daily limit of sending emails.
- iContact – Free Trial Offer for 30days so you can test drive to see if you like it. The Free Trial only limits you to have 100 email addresses. The starting plan is $11.90 per month if you commit for a year otherwise it will be $14 per month. This is up to 500 subscribers with unlimited sending. As your list gets bigger so as your bill. They can accomodate even 5 million subscribers and you just gotta call to find out the pricing. Imagine how successful you are if you have 5 million subscribers? That is intense!
- FreshMail – Free Trial for 14days gives you absolute access to all its features and benefits. You have the option of Pay As You Go which means there are days you don’t send emails and therefore you won’t pay. That is the idea of Pay As You Go. Their starting plan is $12 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers and you also get unlimited sending.
- MailerLite – Free Plan includes up to 1,000 subscribers and you can send 12,000 emails per month. You also get access to Free features like automation and landing pages. Anything with a Free Plan is a good starting point so that you can really see and test if it is the right one for you. When your list becomes over 1,000 then the price per month becomes $10 and then $15 if it gets over 2,500 subscribers.
- TotalSend – Their Free Plan allows you to send 250 emails per month which is not a whole lot in comparison to others but what sets them apart is they have unlimited number of subscribers on their Free Plan. So how does that really works? One email sequence alone can be as many as 5 or more sometimes so having an unlimited number of subscribers does not really do any good on their Free Plan if you can only send about 250 emails per month. Say you have 125 subscribers, that means you can only send them 2 emails per month! That is not a whole lot but then again it is a Free Plan so no complains at all. Their starter plan by the way is $35 with unlimited numbers of emails and up to 5,000 subscribers. Now that’s really a good deal or maybe not?
- Constant Contact – Free Trial gives you access to all its features and benefits for 60days. That’s right two months of you testing how it works and that should give you all the time you need to decide. Then after that, it will be $20 per month on their starter plan which is up to 500 subscribers and of course unlimited emails.
- Moon Mail – Interesting choice of domain name Moon Mail is another email marketing provider that you might want to find out. There is not a whole lot I can say besides the basics which is $17.99 per month for up to 1,000 contacts and you can send up to 4,000 emails per month. That is not a whole lot in comparison to other email providers but nevertheless, it is out there as a choice and competing with the big names. They do have a Free Trial for 14days!
- SimplyCast – They offer lifetime pricing which means you are in it for the long haul but with savings in the thousands of dollars and in return, you get to utilize a full suite of powerful CRM solution.
- AgileCRM – They have a Free Plan which can be use by 10 different users. I am not certain if this is a plus because you are mainly going to be using it for your own and hence you do not need 10 users. You get up to 1,000 Contacts and if you sign up for their Enterprise pricing, it is only as low as $47.99 and you get unlimited pretty much everything.
- MadMimi – Why is Mimi Mad? I guess I don’t know but it is a catchy domain name that is for sure. It seems that Mad Mimi’s angle of marketing is that it is the simplest way to create, send, share and track. Sometimes simple is great just as long as you have a clear objective. Not like the others that they have more than what you are asking. Mad Mimi has a $10 per month basic plan of which you can have 500 contacts with unlimited emails and storage. The higher pricing of $42 per month allows you to have 10,000 contacts.
- Campayn – The basic plan is Free for which you can send up to 12,500 emails per month to your 500 contacts. You also get 1 autoresponder. Their $19 per month plan allows you up to 3,000 contacts which includes all core features.
- MailJet – This is another good alternative for email marketing and their Free Plan allows you to send 200 emails per day limit with a maximum of 6,000 per month and you get unlimited contacts! This is very nice and their Basic Plan for $8.69 per month billed annually allows you to send 30,000 emails per month and there is no daily limit.
- MailPoet – Did you know you can send your email marketing campaign directly from your WordPress dashboard? That appears to be the case for MailPoet as it allows you to do just that. Their Free Plan has up to 1,000 subscribers and their initial monthly plan of $12.50 billed yearly is if you go over 1,000 up to 1,250 subscribers. It gets more expensive from there on as you grow your list of subscribers.
- IceGram.Com – All in One Solution for Capturing Leads, Converting your visitors to subscribers and then automate your email marketing effort. You gotta try this one because it is absolutely FREE. These are actually plugins that you can find in the WordPress repository. There’s one called “Icegram Engage” which is for your pop ups and call to actions. There is also one called “Email Subscribers” and this is for your newsletters and email marketing. Finally, there is one called “Rainmaker” for creating forms and lead collections. There you go email marketing for Free!
- MailRelay – You can send up to 75,000 emails for 15,000 subscribers and it is all FREE forever! But there is a catch, you have to follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. That’s cool and easy enough. Besides, Google+ is no longer in service and it has been ended.
- ReachMail – Free Plan has you covered for up to 5,000 contacts and 15,000 emails you can send per month but there’s a branding on the footer of your emails which is okay no big deal. Their Bronze Plan is $10 per month up to 7,500 contacts and no branding on the footer of your emails. You also double your sending volume to 30,000 emails per month.
- TrafficWave – This is one of the very few email marketing providers that offers unlimited for just $17.95 per month and it doesn’t matter how many subscribers you have it is a flat rate. Not like others where you get charge more when your subscribers become more. Traffic Wave has a 30day Free Trial for you to see if it is the right one for your email marketing endeavors.
- Zoho – Free Forever Plan Send 12,000 emails per month to your subscribers up to 2,000.
WordPress Top Premium Themes For All Purposes
There is absolutely no need to buy any premium themes when you are starting out. The Free ones will do just great but if you are in it for the long haul and wanting a Premium Theme to your heart’s content, here is a list of the top WordPress Premium Themes that I could think of.
- StudioPress Themes with the Genesis Framework – The leader in Premium WordPress Themes with tight security and ease of mind knowing your site is built with the Genesis Framework.
- Thrive Themes – The All in One Themes built with conversion focus and flexibility.
- MH Themes – This is the news type Themes capable of holding data with so many menus that enables you to have navigation in different places of your website to capture your readers curiosity.
- Access Press Themes – They have a lot of FREE cool designs you can choose from and customizable to your liking.
- Elegant Themes – Beautiful and Stunning Themes combined with their very own Divi Page Builder.
- Themify – Awesome responsive themes with beautiful designs and there are Free ones you can try as well so go ahead and search them in the WordPress repository.
- Theme Grill – Another good WordPress Themes you can choose from and they have Free ones you can try as well. Flexible and lightweight designs with multipurpose function.
- Astra Theme – Dubbed as the fastest growing themes of all time with over 400,000 plus users. You can do eCommerce Website and all kinds of Websites really and you can customize everything easily. It is built with speed in mind meaning there are no unnecessary coding so that it is light and fast performing.
- Theme Isle – Responsive designs, user friendly and customizable themes. Find the ones that fit your needs.
- ThemeFuse – You get Premium Theme for Free if you host with their business partners. Simple designs and yet very powerful in terms of functionality and usability.
- Tesla Themes – Clean design with powerful features and it is also permanently updated which means that it is always going to be compatible for the latest updates of WordPress.
- Mystery Themes – Skillfully crafted and uniquely designed. You can use it for any purpose whether it is for blog type websites or news type websites. Versatile and easily customizable.
Lead Generation And Popup Plugins For WordPress
All these choices are great and it is just a matter of preference. One may outperform the other and vice versa but at the end of the day, it is about how you do your marketing is what matters. Learn as much as you can and implement as rapidly as you can.
- Thrive Leads – One of the thriving leaders in building your mailing list faster. This is a list building solution focused heavily with conversion and optimization in mind.
- OptinMonster – Learn effective marketing by turning your website traffic into leads which can then be transformed into subscribers willing and receptive into buying the products and services you offer. Make more sales using OptinMonster
- SumoMe – FREE for 500 Subscribers with basic email integrations
- ConvertPlus – This is another great option to build and convert your visitors into subscribers that eventually can turn into sales. You can also integrate a lot of different email providers such as MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse and more…
- MailChimp for WordPress – Get your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter by using this plugin and you can connect your MailChimp account easily.
- HelloBar – There have a Forever Free Plan which gives you the tool to grow your email list with no cap so you can build your list as many as you can.
- ConverKit – Grow your audience, connect with and effectively market to them. Free to try and then $29 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers
List Of Website Builders
There are Website Builders and then there are Website Hosting Providers. These two go hand and hand together. You may not have a Website Builder alone without a Hosting Provider and also you may not have just a Hosting Provider without a Website Builder. The list below can be both so find the one that best fits your need. Mine happens to be hosted by Wealthy Affiliate and it has been great!
- Wealthy Affiliate’s SiteRubix Platform – Easiest Website Builder just clicking buttons. Seamless Integration to WordPress. They provide 2 FREE for life websites for you to play around to get a handle on how things works in the Online Marketing world and website creation.
- BlueHost.Com – It is one of the more popular Website Hosting Providers being use by many Online Marketers. It is easy to use and also has a Seamless Integration to WordPress. The only thing is that they do not have anything Free for you to try. Their plan starts at about $3.95 per month. They have been around since year 2003 longer that most Web Hosting Providers out there.
- Ipage.Com – They have a state of the art drag and drop website editor which does not come free and you have to buy hosting with them as well.
- Wix.Com – Create your Free website using Wix and choose among the 100s of design features that they have.
- Weebly.Com – You really get a Free website builder with Weebly with 500MB storage and that is about it though and don’t expect more.
Free Image/Photo Editors To Spark Your Creativity
There will come a time when you need to pretty up your image or do some creative works with it. The list below are some websites you can use for that purpose. Canva is mainly what people use because of its versatility and stunning varieties of anything creative that you can do. Have you seen some blog post before that has a stunning featured image? Likely those were created using Canva!
- Canva.Com – Create your stunning designs even if you are not a designer. Amazing platform where you can pretty much do a lot of creative images from blog post to your social media platforms and anything else you can think of.
- iPiccy.Com – I am not picky are you? Well it sounds corny but for sure the domain name is catchy and easy to remember. This iPiccy thing really is another great online tool you an use to pretty up your images. No need to download any software because you can do it all right in your browser. There are also over 100 plus different photo effects you can use.
- Pixlr.Com – This is also a web based image editor which means there is no need to download any software. It is versatile and can do a lot of creative modifications to your images as well.
- Pablo.Buffer.Com – Do you want your post and social media images to stand out, give this a try and see how beautiful of an image you can create. One that can make them go wow!
- Gimp.Org – This one you have to download the software in order for you to use. It is an open source Free Image Editor. Personally I don’t like downloading software unless it is absolutely necessary but I listed this here just for the added resource of it. The more options the more choices the better.
- Easel.ly – What’s with all these catchy little domain names like this one I will sure remember this for a while. Easelly is something you can use to create stunning visualization of infographics.
- EZGif.Com – Create all kinds of GIF. You can make animated ones with this easy to use tool. GIF stands for Graphic Interchange Format.
Image Compression Optimization Web Base
- TinyPNG.Com – Outstanding image compression while preserving the transparency of your images. It cuts down the size of your image without a noticeable difference from the original. You can also simultaneously compress up to 20 images at once.
- Compression.Io – It can drastically reduce your image file size by 90%. This is a powerful online tool that you can use.
- TinyJPG.Com – Another outstanding image compression online tool from the same maker of TinyPNG.Com which can reduce your file size down to 40-60% easily.
Social Media Marketing And Posts Schedulers
- Buffer.Com – If you care about your brand or you are in the process of building it then buffer might be for you. It will help you build your audience on all your social media platforms.
- Percolate.Com – This is more of a content marketing platform of all kinds to help you build your brand online.
- HootSuite.Com – If you are a busy person doing pretty much all by yourself in terms of managing your social media, it would be a good idea to find an online tool like Hoot Suite to schedule your social posts, manage your social content and measure your results.
- MeetEdgar.Com – Automate and schedule your social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. This online tool can also pull in and find those quote worthy text from your articles or blogs that you can easily share by just clicking a button. Find that compelling headline to post and become viral!
- Hubspot.Com – This is a software designed for online marketing of all kinds. You can also publish to your social networks in the same place you build campaigns which means your landing pages, blog posts and more can easily be shared using Hubspot. They have a Free Forever Plan where you can utilize the Free CRM(Customer Relationship Management)
- SproutSocial.Com – Plan and create your social media automation with Sprout Social. Build your brand and effectively use this all in one social media management platform. Understand your audience so you can reach out to them in a manner that will bring positive and engaging results.
- TweetDeck – A powerful tool for tracking, organizing and engagement. If you are a twitter regular user, this tool is a good addition to your way of reaching your audience.
- Social Jukebox – This is one online tool to help you save time managing your social media, not only that you can automate the process, you can also ensure that your posts are targeted and you can set the frequency as often as you want. They also have something called “Mentions Database” of which it allows you to collect all your mentions of your Twitter to see who are your top promoters.
- SocialFlow.Com – Significantly grow your readership through your social media but this Social Flow Software is more geared towards publishers and media companies
- Sprinklr.Com – Most people these days have all kinds of social media accounts and reaching those people is vital to your online exposure and branding. Sprinklr is another online tool you can use to reach and engage your customers.
- EClincher.Com – This is another all in one social media management platform that lets you schedule and publish your posts in automation. Connect all your social media accounts with ease. Expand your brand online by knowing how your audience react. Monitor keywords and hashtags across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so you can effectively engage with your audience.
- Social Pilot – If a simple and cost effective social media marketing tool is what you are looking for then Social Pilot might be for you. You can add 25 of your social media accounts and manage them all in this platform. Schedule your social media posts and analyze your audience to improve engagement.
- IFTTT – Platform where you can connect all your apps and devices. This is a great tool if you want to have a centralize area for most of your other applications. It stands for “If This Then That” and I don’t know why that is but catchy name for sure.
- CrowdFireApp.Com – Social media is tedious to manage one by one so there are apps and softwares out there that are geared to simplify the process. Crowd Fire App is a great online tool to let you schedule content and manage all your social accounts in one place. They have a Free Plan.
- TailWindApp.Com – Free Trial Available. This is a powerful tool for your Pinterest and Instagram marketing effort. You can do a lot of things such as discover content, schedule your posts and monitor conversations. If you are social media savvy, this is a great tool to have.
- MeltWater.Com – It is hard to keep track of everything you do about your online business especially in regards to social media marketing. Melt Water is a great tool to manage your effort to expand your brand awareness online.
Free Resources For Images You Can Use
Yes the majority of these are Free but at the same time you want to make sure you are using them correctly by understanding the terms and conditions. Some of them requires attributions and some are not.
- Pixabay.Com – This is by far the best one and they have more than 1 million high quality stock images and videos. This is probably all you need for most of the things you do in your blogs pertaining to beautifying it with images.
- Unsplash.Com – Search free high resolution images in many different categories such as health, travel, fashion, arts and so much more… There are photos for everyone so check this out to see if you can find that ideal photo you have been looking for.
- Creative Commons Search – Search for free images in the public domain and also anything with the Creative Commons Licenses. You can use it for commercial purposes or you can modify and adapt to your liking just be sure to read the terms and licenses so you know exactly how you can use it.
- StockSnap.Io – You can find hundreds of high resolution images in popular categories such as travel, car, fashion, business and more… Most of these are free from copyright restrictions.
- BurningWell.Org – These are public domain images you can search in the categories of Cityscapes, Landscapes, Objects, Activities, Animals and more… These images were donated by photographers from around the world so in other words you can freely use them without restrictions.
- StockVault.Net – There are new photos, textures and illustrations you can find here. It is a growing repository of free images you can use.
- FreeImages.Com – This is another repository of more than 400,000 free photos and illustrations that you can use for free. Popular categories includes signs and symbols, Food & Drink, Landscapes & Nature, Science & Technology, Architectures and more…
- Pixnio – You can find high quality images here which are in the public domain meaning you can freely use them without restrictions. There is a free image for everyone so go ahead and find yours.
- Foter.Com – This is an image search tool where it finds the perfect photo you are searching for but you have to determine how you can use it by reading the license agreement. Not all photos you can use freely and a lot of them requires attribution.
- WikiMedia Massive List of FREE Image Resources from various websites – There’s just too many to list but the more the better so here’s a great resource where you could easily find well over 100 different websites that you can find various images and a lot more.
- Here is a Wikipedia page of another Massive List of FREE Image Resources from various websites – This is a list where you can easily find more than 100 different websites of which those websites have millions of free images you can use.
- StockUnlimited – If the Free Ones does not work for you and you really wanted to pay and I don’t know why you want to do that? The best economical website of which you can find 1 Million Plus stock photos, vectors, icons, fonts templates and so much more is this website called StockUnlimited.Com and you can subscribe for 3 years with a price of $169. You can download as many as you can!
Free Icons And Clip Arts
While the majority of these are Free, it is also as equally important for you to make sure you read the terms and conditions of how to use them.
- OpenClipArt.Org – Find your ideal Clip Arts here for free.
- Clipartx.Info – More than 2 million Clip Arts you can freely use in categories such as games, holidays, animals, gadgets and more…
- FREE Clip Arts from list of various websites –Want more? Sure you do! Here is another list of more than 100 different websites where you can find your ideal Clip Arts and all kinds of other images.
Occasionally you need to shorten your URL so it is prettier to distribute and also easier to remember. It is not always necessary but most people use it for social media when they are sharing their information. Here are the ones you can easily use.
- Google Shortener – This is no longer being supported by Google but there are other alternatives like the ones below.
- Tiny URL – This is one of the more popular ones you can use in terms of shortening your url. It is very easy to use and it gives you the results right away and then you are ready to share your links anywhere.
- BitLy – This is a link management solution where you can manage all your links in one place. You can sign up free but it appears there is a monthly fee if you were to utilize it fully.
- Soo.GD – (Stands for So Good?) Shortening your url is a good thing especially when you are sharing it in social media where there is a maximum character you can input. It is easier to distribute and looks better.
- TinyCC – I like this one because the domain is on point when it says “Tiny” and you can even choose a custom ending like “Tiny.CC/AffiliateMarketing instead of just the random numbers and letters at the end.
- Is.GD ( Stands for Is Good?)
- BCVC – Url Shortener that can earn you money
Ebook Cover Makers
Some of the best eBook covers you see online are created using special software and online tools like Photoshop. The following list are the ones that you can use which you can likely achieve the same result of an amazing eBook cover.
- Canva – Yes you can easily create a stunning eBook cover with Canva. You can pretty much do a lot of things with Canva and if you are a natural designer and loves to pretty up everything, then Canva is definitely for you.
- PsdCovers.Com – Impressive collections of Mockups and eBook covers. Find the one that best suits your needs.
- Adazing.Com – FREE eBook creator
- MyEcovermaker.Com – If you are not a designer, then you need an online tool like this which makes it easy to create eBook covers and 3D Marketing Mockups.
- Snappa.Com – Grapphic softwares are great and there are many choices out there and one of them is Snappa where you can create stunning designs for your social media posts, ads, blogs and also get access to more than 1,000,000 free high resolutions images.
- Lulu.Com – It is hard enough to create a book and publishing it is even a hassle but not for Lulu as it lets you Publish for FREE, Sell and distribute globally.
Screenshot Capture And Video Marketing Softwares/Editors
When you showcase something amazing, it would be great to use something that enables you the flexibility to do easy screenshots and video editing to your liking. Here are some of the list that might be of interest to you.
- Snagit – This is by far the best screenshot capture you can use. It is very versatile, intuitive and easy to use.
- Awesomescreenshot.Com – Screenshot and Screen video you can do both with this online tool. If you have a chrome browser, you can download the extension for free and start using it right away.
- Open Shot Video Editor – Are you a YouTube fan? I am not but at the same time I watch YouTube a lot which is odd. This Open Shot Video Editor lets you become a creator of stunning videos that you can share in YouTube or other similar platforms. Free to use so never mind about paying but you can donate though if you want to help the cause. Give this a try and you will be glad you did.
- Cam Studio – FREE to use and the way that this works is that you will be able to capture, record all screen and audio activity of your computer. This is helpful to those showcasing their work in areas such as tutorials, guides and information products.
- EZ Vid – This is another great application you can use for your screen recording and video creation. You can utilize features such as voice synthesis, face cam and you can even draw on your screen to highlight your points.
- Animoto.Com – Create visually stunning videos even if you are a complete beginner. This is a drag and drop video maker which means easy to use without the headache of complicated softwares.
- Lumen5.Com – You can turn text into video marketing easily. They have a Free Forever Plan which will allow you access to their platform with included 3000 + music tracks you can add to your videos. You can create up to 5 videos every month on their Free Plan.
- Pixton.Com – If you have a creative mind you also need a creative mind and Pixton will enable you to make comics funny ones or serious ones. It is totally up to you. This is Free to use with your Gmail Account or Facebook Account.
Drop Shipping Services
Drop Shipping Business is absolutely not easy to do and this is where you sell products and services. Once it is sold, you simply transfer the orders and shipment details so that it can be processed and shipped directly to the customer by the manufacturer, vendor or retailer. You do not have to worry about inventory or shipping.
- Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise – Pick from well-known brands of more than 30,000 products you can sell. The idea is you set up a Website or if you have an Amazon or eBay accounts where you can sell those products. Sunrise makes it easy for you to pay the whole sale price and sell it at a mark up price and the difference is your profit! Is Drop Shipping easy? No it is not but having the right platform is one key component of your thriving business so pick the one that best suits your need.
- Oberlo.Com – There is no risk, no inventory that you have to worry about when you venture into Drop shipping business and the success you attain is dependent upon your determination and dedication. Not everyone succeed in Drop Shipping but Oberlo is another great platform to start where they have already sold over 85 million products and counting around the world as they claim.
- Salehoo.Com – Directory of products and services you can cherry pick to sell is where Salehoo comes in. Just type in the keyword of what you are looking for and you get choices of many wholesale suppliers in their database.
- Doba.Com – Your job is to grow your Drop Shipping business by finding new products to sell efficiently and not to worry about inventory management and shipping. Doba has products in categories such as Apparels, Electronics, Home, Health and Sports. I am sure you can find something that you can sell for profits.
- World Wide Brands – They have been in business for more than 20years, World Wide Brands is where you get direct access to wholesalers without having the need for any middlemen that can drastically reduce how much profit you are going to have. There are over 16 million Certified Wholesale Products you can market and sell.
- Whole Sale Central – The idea is for you to have a big margin for profit. You buy it low and then you sell it high(not outrageously priced). Whole Sale Central is actually a B2B(business to business) directory and what that means is that it helps you find Whole Sale Suppliers that you can do business with. It does not require you to have any membership as it is Free for you to search their directory and they will point you into those Whole Sale Suppliers.
Free Online Cloud Storage, Bookmarking And File Back Up
These days, everything is online and there are places in the cloud where you can store most of your data. Most of these are free to use and they are as follows:
- Google Drive – There are people who rely on using Google Applications for their Online businesses. If you ever need storage, you don’t have to look very far as it comes free if you have a Google Account. You can get your first 15GB storage for free and that should be more than enough for you to do the basic things.
- Box.Com – Free 10GB of storage where you can secure and access your files from anywhere. You think you need more storage? If so, they have a $10 per month plan for 100GB of storage capacity. You can store whatever data you want and you can access it whenever you want.
- Dropbox.Com – You can access your data files across multiple devices but the drawback on their Free plan is you can only have a storage capacity of 2GB. That is not a whole lot but nevertheless, it is another option for you to choose. They do have an $11.99 per month plan where you can have a 2TB of storage.
- Microsoft One Drive – If Free is what you are looking for then look no further because if you have a Microsoft account then you know you can have at least 5GB of Free storage on your One Drive. Utilize that and if you need more, they have a $1.99 per month plan for 100GB storage.
- Apple iCloud – Are you an Apple fan? If so, you can just as easily utilize their iCloud service.
- MediaFire.Com –Take your data files with you no matter where you are or where you go and that is the idea of cloud storage. Media Fire is another good source to take advantage of their free 10GB storage.
- IDrive.Com – Cloud back up and storage are basically the normal these days. Why? because of the versatility and ease of sharing and accessing your data. Get your Free 5GB storage with IDrive.
- Mega – What in the world! Can you really get 50GB Free storage? I guess so and you can have it with this website called Mega. It is a secure cloud storage which is typical because all the other list above are secure too but 50GB FREE? That is something!
- Ever Note – I am sure you about this already. It is the logo with the elephant head? Yes Ever Note is use by most people to do their effortless organization. You can do a lot of things with it such as to share ideas with anyone. Stay organized wherever you are!
List Of Affiliate Networks
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant – Affiliate Networks are like a collection of information where you can find products and services to promote as an affiliate.
- Clickbank – One of the early pioneers of selling digital products like eBooks is Clickbank. There are a lot of great products you can promote and you just have to choose them wisely. Why? Because there are also the not so good products within the Clickbank Marketplace that are not worth promoting.
- eBay Partner Network – I shop in eBay most of the time and I didn’t realize they also have an Affiliate Program.
- Amazon Associates – The real pioneers of Affiliate Programs is Amazon.Com and they have been around longer than I need to know.
- ShareaSale – Part of Awin Network, you can find a lot of merchants you can promote to earn commission.
- Avantlink – Quality Merchants over quantity is what Avantlink is known for. They partner with merchants that are worth promoting to earn commission.
- RevenueWire – Boasting to have done 1 billion transactions and counting. They have been in business for over 10 years and have paid 100s of millions of dollars in commissions. Connecting both Publishers and Advertisers as well as providing ecommerce platform payment processing.
- PepperJam – Lots of choices when it comes to Affiliate Networks and one of them is PepperJam connecting both Advertisers and Publishers. Upon researching what products and services you want to promote, chances are they are listed in one of these Affiliate Networks like PepperJam. The idea is simple as far as making a transaction happen. First, there is a publisher which is basically you the Affiliate Marketer. Second, there is the Advertiser which is the brand of products and services you are promoting. Third, there is the consumer who purchase the products and services. You get a commission once a sale transaction happens. Yes the idea is simple but requires a great deal of work to be successful.
- FlexOffers.Com – 12,000 plus and counting that’s the number of Affiliate Programs you can promote with FlexOffers. Categories such as consumer electronics, clothing and accessories, health and wellness, digital products and more… Here is a running list of their Affiliate Program Directory.
- Commission Factory – Located in Australia, choose from over 600 big brands you can promote as an Affiliate Marketer.
- AssociatePrograms.Com – Extensive list of individual affiliate programs from different categories.
- Highpayingaffiliateprograms.Com – List of individual affiliate programs with high percentage commissions.
FREE FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Programs
There are times where you want to upload something directly into your website and you may need an FTP program
- FileZilla – This is the one I use whenever I want to see the inside of my website but I don’t mess with it too much because I have a Website Hosting Provider that deals and resolve the intricacies should the need arise. If you ever had a Plugin or WordPress Theme that is causing trouble, you might be able to decipher the problem by using programs like FileZilla.
- Cyber Duck – Alternative to FileZilla, this is another FTP program you can use.
- Win SCP – This is a File Manager enabling you to transfer files from your computer to a remote server using FTP. This application is geared towards Microsoft Windows and not Mac.
- Free FTP – Super simple and super fast uploads with user friendly interface and navigation.
FREE And Paid Keyword Research Tools And Resources
These are combinations of Free and Free Trials that you can use when you are doing your keyword research for your next content creation. You won’t be needing all of these for sure, I just like to try to list as many as I find so that there are choices that people can make. If you find that your favorite Keyword Research Tool is not on this list, please share it in the comments section below and that would be much appreciated!
- Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool – You can utilize the 30 FREE Searches (this is the one I use for my online venture)
- Ubber Suggest – If you are in the SEO game then Ubber Suggest needs to be in your arsenal or list of online tools. It is a great platform to spark content ideas and website analysis.
- QuestionDB – This is a unique Keyword Tool that when you type a search term, it will yield results in a “question format” which means you can also use it for the title of your blog posts.
- Google Keyword Planner – This is a keyword research platform to help you find words or phrases that you can create content ideas. It is mainly use by people doing paid advertising. There is an advantage to using Google Keyword Planner and that is you know exactly that the keywords you are researching for are legit and you know how much those keywords are worth for or how much are people paying for advertising to bid on those keywords.
- Keyword Discovery – There is nothing better than having a lot of choices when it comes to Keyword Research and this is another alternative that you can use for free. Discover billions of relevant keywords for your next content creation. Yeah I’ve heard that before!
- SemRush – You can utilize their FREE version only. This is an expensive tool that many advanced online marketers use because it provides pretty much all the details of competition at your fingertips. When you are starting out, you pretty much do not need any expensive tools like this but as you grow your online business and compete with the big names in your industry, it is crucial to know your competition!
- Keywords Everywhere – You can install the addon to your Chrome Browser or FireFox Browser. This tool gives you the data result of search volume, CPC and competition.
- KW Finder by Mangools – Powerful Keyword tool! This is the only keyword research tool in the universe that you will ever need as the website suggests! Catchy right? or outrageous? Maybe it is time for you to find out. Caution: This is not a free keyword tool but rather you can only try it Free for 10days.
- Keyword Snatcher – This is a powerful software for Keyword Research. You can easily uncover keyword variations and suggestions that you can also expand in other search terms.
- Google Alerts – This is FREE. Set up your alerts and be notified about the areas of your interests.
- KeywordTool.Io – This is NOT Free. The price start at $69 per month billed yearly. Just type in a keyword and it will give you a lot of suggestions and variations that can spark ideas that otherwise you would not have known about.
- AnswerThePublic.com – This is FREE. Type your keyword and you get suggestions and variations to spark great ideas. You get all the letters in the alphabet for multiple variations so could easily have hundreds of keywords in no time so that you can cherry pick the best one you can use for your next content creation.
- Keyword.Io – This is not an ordinary Keyword Tool as it lets you do your research in multiple tabs and websites. You could easily uncover hundreds of highly relevant great keywords in no time.
- Moz Keyword Explorer – This is a website analysis and keyword research tool that you can add into your list of choices. You can analyze a particular website by typing in the search box. They have a Free trial where you can access all the tools and resources for 30days.
- SECockPit – The price start at $25 per month with yearly billing. This is another choice for your Keyword Research Tool. This will enable you to have a full analysis of your competition so that you can perform better than they are.
- Google Trends – FREE – See what topics are trending and research your next content ideas.
- Soovle – This is a powerful FREE Keyword Research Tool that extract variation of what you search for from websites like YouTube, Google, Bing, Amazon.Com, Answers.Com and Yahoo.
- Ahrefs Keywords Explorer – There is a 7day FREE trial for $7 and then the lowest price starts at $99 per month. This is an expensive Keyword Research Tool and if you are in the SEO game and want to understand the intricacies of it, this is a tool that will give you all the data research that you need.. If you are a newbie, you don’t need expensive tools like this as there are other FREE ones that you can utilize to get you going in your online venture.
FREE Private Label Rights And eBooks
- ID Plr – This is by far the best source for Private Label Rights, Master Resell Rights and all other kinds of eBooks, Softwares, eCover Maker and much more…
- PLR Database – You can download selected products in the PLR Database for free.
- PLR Assassin – Free lifetime membership and download all selected products in their database of over 100 Basic eBooks and Articles. Pick the ones that have give away rights so you can freely do so for your lead generation marketing.
- Killer PLR Articles – These are mainly articles that you can download for free. Never use them on your own blog post because it will likely do you more harm than good in the eyes of Google. What you need these articles for is to spark ideas so you can create your own.
- Indigital Works – I believe the owner of this website is the same owner of the IDPlr.Com which is the number one on my list but I could be wrong. You can register for free and download all their free products inside ranging from eBooks, Software, Graphics, Templates and more…
FREE SEO Tools, Website Analysis And More…
- Google Page Speed Insights – The speed of your website is one key factor of Search Engine Optimization. The faster it is the better for your visitors. Check how your website is performing by entering the Url and hit analyze.
- GT Metrix – Analyze your page speed so you can make improvements as needed.
- Google Webmaster Tools – This is the ultimate tool you should be using as it gives you most of the things you need to analyze your website and see where you are lacking and where you are performing.
- Google Analytics – Most Website owners are using both Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to understand their visitors. These tools are both Free to use.
- Semrush – This is an advanced All in One Marketing tool and has a free trial but once the trial expires, you have to pay monthly which is actually expensive $99 per month.
- SEO Quake – FREE Firefox addon for website analysis.
- Google Alerts – Create distinctive alerts in the areas of your interest so that you can be notified when you trends are happening. This is a great addition to spark your creative mind.
- Mix Panel – Create your starter account and get Free access to their analytics.
- QuickSprout – It tells you how your website is performing so you can make improvements when necessary.
FREE Blog Topic/Ideas Generator
Sometimes you just don’t have enough thoughts on what to write about. These tools are great for sparking your creativity in starting a captivating blog post headlines.
- Hubspot’s Blog Ideas Generator – type in a word or a phrase and it generates relevant variations for you that you can use towards your blog post headlines.
- The Blog Post Ideas Generator – Captivating blog post headlines are a must when you are doing content marketing.
- Portent Title Maker – Simple yet powerful blog post generator that you can use.
- Tweak Your Biz Title Generator – Different blog posts ideas such as How To’s, Best Of and List Types are some of the variations you can get with this tool along with hundreds of other catch suggestions.
- Topical Brainstorm Idea Generator – Come up with multiple content ideas with this Topic Generator that you can use for your articles post and social media posts.
- CoSchedule Free Headline Analyzer – The headline of your blog post is as equally important as the content of it and this is a good tool to analyze your ideas.
FREE WordPress Themes And Plug Ins Detector
- WP Theme Detector – Ever wonder what Theme a particular website is using? You can find out easily with this Theme Detector. It will only detect the standard ones and not the custom built Themes.
- What WP Theme Is That –Clean interface easy to use WordPress Themes and Plugins detector.
- Scan WP – Another great tool to detect what WordPress Themes and Plugins a particular Website is using.
- GochYu.Com – (Interesting choice of domain name and it is catchy!) Not as accurate as the other ones though because I tried it on several different websites and it cannot even detect many of them.
- WPDetector.Com – Powerful Easy to use WordPress Theme and Plugins Detector.
FREE Tools For Writing, Organization And Curation
- TreePad.Com – Has a FREE version
- Grammarly.Com – Has a FREE firefox browser extension
- Evernote.Com – Organize your notes, projects, list and everything else.
- HemmingWay App – FREE simple and powerful without distraction writing tool.
- Scoop.It – This is a content curation application which has a FREE version
- OpenOffice.Org – This is a good alternative if you are not a person that uses Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- Bubbl.Us - This is a mind mapping tool to help brainstorm ideas in a visualize manner
- Memonic.Com – Has a FREE version
- MindMeister.Com – Has a FREE version, this is also a mind mapping application
- OpenOffice.Org – FREE alternative to Microsoft Office Suite
- Feedly.Com – Organize your digital activities and keep track of the things that matters to you.
- OmmWriter.Com – This is a FREE writing platform which enable you to have no distraction so you can think clearly and write efficiently.
- MarinaraTimer.Com – Feel the burn and a sense of urgency when you are writing your content with this workplace time management and increase productivity.
- StoryBird.Com – Free 30-day Trial so you can explore your writing passion.
- WattPad.Com – Share your stories and become the best that you can be. Start reading and start writing because your imagination can lead you to the world of greatness!
FREE Website Broken Link Checker And SiteMap Generator
- Brokenlinkcheck.Com – Find those dead links so you can fix them asap and improve your website.
- XML-Sitemaps.Com – Create your sitemap and submit it to Google, Bing and other Search Engines. Your website can be crawled more effectively if you have a good sitemap.
- Deadlinkchecker.Com – Broken links on your website are not good and it will hurt your overall performance. It will also negatively impact user experience so go find and fix them using this tool.
- Google Webmasters Tools – Fix your website issues with detailed reports that you can obtain using this tool.
- Siteliner.Com – Find duplicate content and broken links with this tool along with determining your inbound and outbound links.
Membership Sites Management
- Admidio.Org – This is a Free online membership management that you can use
- Memberpress.Com – This is not Free. It is a Powerful and Easy to use membership plugin to sell your digital products.
- Membersgear.Com – Membership software you can use to manage your premium content.
- Wildapricot.Com – FREE for 30 days. Simplified tool to use for your membership management.
- DigitalAccessPass.Com – You can automate your membership content along with payment processing, content delivery and email marketing with this one single tool.
BrainStorming, Mind Mapping Ideas And Concepts Generator
- Bubbl.Us – Free Up to 3 Mind Maps that you can create or their upgrade unlimited version is $5 per month
- MindMup.Com – Free Unlimited number of ideas and concepts
- Ayoa.Com – Free trial or upgrade to $8 per month
- LucidChart.Com – You can sign up free using your Gmail Account and explore the apps for an unlimited amount of time.
- Creately.Com – Create your diagrams and flowcharts. Mind Map your ideas and concepts with this online tool. Their Free Plan allows you to create up to 5 diagrams.
- MindMeister.Com – Online Mind Mapping App that you can use and all you need is either a Gmail Account or a Facebook Account. The Free Plan will allow you up to 3 mind maps and that is more than enough for you to have 3 ideas created simultaneously. If you want more they have $4.99 per month plan for unlimited mind maps and ideas or concepts generator.
- StormBoard.Com – Generate ideas and create productivity with this online tool. It is easy and interactive so you don’t get bored along the process. The Free Plan will allow you up to 5 Storms or digital workspace.
CRM Automation And Integration Softwares And Apps
- Zapier.Com – Free Forever Plan up to 5 Apps you can connect. Automate your online business and integrate your apps and online tools.
- SalesForce.Com Free trial available
- AutoMate.Io – Free Forever Plan – Automate your marketing, sales and business processes. There are a lot of apps you can integrate with this system.
- SkyVia.Com – Integrate data from various applications with ease. They have a Free Plan not a Free Trial.
- HubSpot.Com – Grow your business with the right tools and resources. This is marketing sales and service software that you can use. They have Free HubSpot CRM Forever.
Tools To Spy And Analyze Your Competitors – SEO And Content Marketing
- BuzzSumo.Com – Content Analysis to see what performs best and you can also spy on your competitor. Find the most share content on certain topics so you can study and learn from them.
- SpyFu.Com – Advanced competitor analysis. Find out how others are performing in their SEO. See what their profitable keywords are for both paid and organic search. Increase your website traffic and study your competitor’s websites.
- Semrush.Com – Outstanding Website analysis tool and spying on your competitors. Advanced marketing tools for digital marketing professionals.
- Ahrefs.Com – Comprehensive Analysis tool to help you grow your search traffic as well as research and study your competitors. Knowing how others are performing will give you the edge and work towards possibly outranking them in search results. You get tools such as Keyword Research, Rank Tracking, Web Monitoring and so much more. They have a $7 for 7-day trial to get you started.
- Majestic.Com – This is Majestic SEO in which you can also use to keep track of your SEO approach and measure your success in the online world.
- Moz.Com – TryMoz Pro Free to see how it can help you with your SEO effort. This is an all in one solution that includes Keyword Research, Site Audits and even BackLink Analysis.
- SEOPowerSuite.Com – Get the Free Version so you can test drive it. This is an SEO solution that gets all the job done and it is a suite of effective tools and resources.
- SerpStat.Com – Free Version Available. The growth hacking tools for SEO, PPC, Search Analytics, Content Marketing and more.
List Of Freelance Work And Article Writing Services
- IWriter.Com – You can buy articles if you are a website owner or you can be a content writer and earn a decent income on your Freelance work.
- UpWork.Com – Global network of Freelancers with different skill sets.
- Fiverr.Com – Get your gig up and running in no time. Digital marketing, content writing, voice over and so much more is what you will find with Fiverr. Be among the Freelancers or hire them if you are a business owner.
- FreeLancer.Com – Become a Freelancer and share your expertise.
- Envato.Com – Showcase your talent in the areas of web designs, landing page designs, online marketing, video & animation, graphics, logo designs and so much more…
- Udemy.Com – Be a content creator and share your knowledge. Teach what you know and create valuable information for others.
- PeoplePerHour.Com – Hire a Freelancer to do your projects or become a Freelancer yourself and earn money doing what you love.
- Guru.Com – Platform for both Freelancers looking for work and Business owners looking to get jobs done. There are over 3 million members worldwide.
- TopTal.Com – Be among the Freelancers that are making a difference in the online world.
- Zeerk.Com – Micro jobs and Freelance Services that you can use towards your online venture.
- MicroWorkers.Com – Sideline work you can participate or you can post micro jobs for others.
- FiverUp.Com – Alternative to Fiverr.Com in the areas of FreeLance work.
- FreeLanceWritingGigs.Com – Do freelance work writing articles for websites and blogs.
- CloudPeeps.Com – Join a member driven community of independent professionals doing freelance work.
- Contena.Co – Writing jobs made easy with Contena. Find your ideal gigs in the areas of creating article content.
- FreeLanceWriting.Com – Hire a writer or become a writer and earn money on the side.
- TextBroker.Com – Platform for article writers and also for online business owners in need of article content.
- OutSourcely.Com – Just like it sounds, you can outsource your jobs and hire remote workers or you can be that remote worker helping online businesses expand.
- OnlineJobs.Ph – One of the best places to hire your ideal content writer.
List Of Websites Where You Can Create One For Free
- SiteRubix.Com – Create a Free Website that you can also monetize. This is by far the best Free One that you can try! Why? Because not only that it does not have a branding all over your website, it also allows you to really be a content creator on a Free Subdomain. This is the easiest website builder around with just clicking of buttons to build your foundation and you are ready to fill it with unlimited creation of pages and post that can hold up to 30GB so go ahead and give it a try.
- IMCreator.Com – Become a creator of an amazing website. If you are a student, an artist or a non-profit, you can utilize this Free Website builder.
- Blogger.Com – One of the many online properties of Google where you can create your free website.
- Website.Com – Create up to 10 pages for Free. Limited bandwidth of 1Gb.
- Weebly.Com – Create stunning website designs for free. You get 500Mb of storage which is not a whole lot but it is Free so there you have it.
- WordPress.Com – The Free plan includes storage space of 3GB and dozens of Free Themes. It also has the Jetpack Essential Features where it manages your performance and protect your website from spammers.
- Wix.Com – Free Plan includes a limited bandwidth and they run ads on your content but nevertheless, it is a good website builder.
- JimDo.Com – Free Plan have a branding on it and some ads that you do not have control over meaning your content creation is not fully yours.
- Yola.Com – Create professional looking Website for Free but you can only create up to 3 pages.
- Strikingly.Com – Create stunning designs and you can even use your Facebook Account to get started for Free. There is only a limited number of pages you can create on their Free Plan.
- Site123.Com – Free Website you can create with 500mb storage and 1Gb bandwidth. This does not give you a whole lot but because it is Free, I went ahead and added it to my list.
- Ucraft.Com – Create your Free Website with basic elements and SSL security. You will have the Ucraft Branding though which means you don’t fully own your website.
I hope this Handy Guide List Of Online Marketing Tools And Resources serve a small purpose in your online journey and thank you for your time in reading the materials.
Until Then I Wish You Success In Your Online Journey,
Ace from Dimensionwealth.com