You have stumbled upon my repeat payments review which is a product created by an online marketer named Jamie Lewis. Today we will go over the details of how he is convincing people that his software will supposedly find “online buyer traffic” and then turn those traffic into paid subscriptions. I must say the sale page is impressive but very typical in catching ones attention. The big question is can you really make $12k per month with his software?
Before we proceed further, I must say that doing your own research is integral in determining whether or not a certain product and/or service is of any value and if it is right for you. Doing your own due diligence is very important in finding legitimate ways to make money online and avoid the unnecessary ones.
I, myself am constantly on the lookout for great opportunities online and if you have been looking for information about the Repeat Payments Software by Jamie Lewis, then you have come to the right place as I will share with you my findings based on my extensive research which will hopefully give you a better perspective so that you can make a sound decision for yourself.
Product Name: Repeat Payments
Founders/Owners: Jamie Lewis
Price: $19 Initial Amount – $67 Per Month – Upsells Upwards To $397
Verdict: Not Recommended
What is Repeat Payments All About?
Table of Contents
- What is Repeat Payments All About?
- How Repeat Payments By Jamie Lewis Really Works?
- What Are The Upsells That You Should Know About?
- Who Can Benefit From Using Repeat Payments?
- Can You Really Make Money Using Repeat Payments Software?
- Repeat Payments Review Pros & Cons
- Is Repeat Payments A Scam Or Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?
- Start Your Own Online Business With You In Full Control
- My Final Thoughts and What I Really Think
Repeat Payments is a software being marketed by Jamie Lewis that will supposedly generate monthly commissions by finding orphaned buyer traffic. What does that mean exactly? Well, he goes on to say that you need lots and lots of traffic which generally cost a lot of money. He must be referring to paid traffic sources but his software on the other hand, will supposedly find this free traffic sources where you can then market your products and services.
Jamie Lewis has been in the Internet Marketing Industry for a long time and he is notorious in making elaborate sales pages that captures viewer’s eyes and that is the reason I created this review because it caught my attention too. I have seen some of his products such as the Profit 365 and the Income League.
His idea of presentation is pretty much all similar in such a way that he first give you the big headline and then show you some income proof which by the way can easily be faked. After that, he gives you a compelling story and some testimonials which then you realize after reading all the presentation, what is it exactly this product is all about? The secret is inside after you have purchased the product. There you go, now you are hooked and next thing you know, the upsell comes flooding in!
How Repeat Payments By Jamie Lewis Really Works?
From a careful review of his product, it does not really tell you exactly how it works. Sure he gives you the overview that you will find these orphaned buyer traffic and when you do, you would just blast them with your promotions and offers hoping that someone will buy.
The problem I see is that these traffic are unlikely to convert to paying customers. Why? Because they do not know you yet so you have to build up your credibility before you can market to them and that takes time. In my opinion, a software will not help you with that. One example is that, let’s say you open up your email and you see promotions and offers that you are not familiar with, are you incline to click them and find out? I don’t know about you but I normally just delete them myself and most of them are just going to the spam folder automatically.
The same idea with the repeat payments software. If it finds traffic for you where you can market to them later, it is likely going to be seen as spam and might not convert very well. The other thing is what I call accidental traffic which means that you find old domain names that you can buy or variations of them that people might accidentally type in Google. These expired domain names use to have good traffic but they’re not active anymore. But then the thing is that these domains are expired for a reason and they do not have a lot of traffic anymore. Who knows they may even have been blacklisted at some point.
You see domain names come and go in less than a year or two because the common thing that most online marketers do is they find a product, they buy a domain, they do a traffic assault (buy traffic/solo ads) and they rake in the profits. Once they’re done, they move on to the next project and they let those domain names expire.
This is not to say it is a bad thing but as a consumer, you really need to inspect a product or service that you are buying so that you spend your money wisely.
What Are The Upsells That You Should Know About?
Here are the ones I found. There are upsells and downsells which work in a manner that if you didn’t buy the upsell, you would be presented with a cheaper downsell hoping that you would bite in and purchase. It is kind of like you got a good deal on the downsell but in reality you didn’t because you are still hooked in. The price of $19 is only to get you inside and then after that it will be $67 Per month continuously until you decide to cancel.
1. Repeat Payments Unthrottled – One Time Offer $47 Upsell/$27 Downsell – This product is supposedly will give you unlimited searches of whatever the software is searching for and in this case the “orphaned buyer traffic”.
2. Repeat Payments Six Figure Generator – One Time Offer $97 Upsell/$67 Downsell – In this second offer, you will supposedly be able to monetize the traffic that you find using 3rd party subscription sites and not only that, he claims you can also auto build your own websites around those web properties with the intent of capturing email addresses so you can market to them over and over again. This is similar to lead capture pages.
3. Repeat Payments Figure Commissions League – One Time Offer $197 Upsell/$97 Downsell – Fancy name on this one and you supposedly be able to unlock the ability to make commissions up to $17,000 per entry. Too much hype on this one if you ask me!
4. Jamie Does It For You – One Time Offer $397 Upsell/$197 Downwell – This is the offer for a lifetime access to his weekly live training and personal coaching. I guess you get to learn how he does it and if you are incline to give it a go. As for me, I will pass and move on to the next and I am sure I will encounter another product made by him in my quest to find make money online opportunity.
5. Repeat Payments Entrepreneur Club – One Time Offer $197 Upsell/$97 Downsell – You get another funnel of their supposedly best selling income systems!
As you can see from these upsells above that the initial $19 buy in will just get you hooked to more spending unnecessarily not knowing if this is going to work for you. Sure in theory the idea is great that you will just have to find these orphaned buyer traffic and then you start promoting to them and capturing their email addresses so you can monetize them over and over again.
The reality in my opinion is that these will not convert well because they do not know you and you haven’t built your credibility yet. Your promotions and offers will not effectively reach your prospective customers. It is a hit or miss scenario.
Who Can Benefit From Using Repeat Payments?
By now you should know how I feel about this product. I can’t say that it will benefit you at all but for sure it will only benefit the owner Jamie Lewis. Despite my negative remarks, I have to say, he is skillful is presenting his idea and capturing attentions to his offer and that’s why I stumbled upon his product.
Can You Really Make Money Using Repeat Payments Software?
I can’t say that you will make any money with this because I do not believe in this product for a reason that finding orphaned buyer traffic using a software is unlikely going to yield a hot market where you can just blast your promotions and offers.
Chances are you will encounter a lot of these products and services in your search for ways to make money online, and my suggestion is choose carefully so that you may land to the one you are looking for.
Repeat Payments Review Pros & Cons
What I Liked
- Not much to like about this product but I do have to say that Jamie Lewis has been in the online marketing industry for a long time so don’t be surprise if you see a bunch of his product in the make money online space.
- Clean presentation of the sales page
- There is a refund policy within 30days
What I Didn’t Like
- Too hyped up in terms of how much money you can make with his repeat payments software.
- I do not believe in the idea of finding “orphaned buyer traffic”. This in my opinion will not convert well.
- The upsells are not worth it
Is Repeat Payments A Scam Or Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?
Although I am not a big fan of this product, I have to say that this is not a scam but at the same time I would not recommend it. Why? Because I believe that you will not get the value for your money.
You can’t possibly make $12,000 per month on your first attempt I highly doubt that. He also claims you could make money in a matter of hours! This guy is too intense in his marketing approach! Can’t blame him though because he makes eye-catching headlines!
Start Your Own Online Business With You In Full Control
If you are serious about finding your way to success online, find a platform that will serve as your command center. What I mean by that is a system that you have full control in terms of building your own online business. If you haven’t noticed, look around online and you will see that most people venturing to find their success are creating their very own websites. Why? Because it is their medium to communicate with their respective audience and visitors.
But you are not just creating a website, you are building a revenue ready website that you can monetize eventually. There is one thing though and that is before you can even monetize a website, you will have to learn exactly step by step how to do it. This goes from finding your IDEA which can be in any Niche to Building The Website and then Attracting Targeted Visitors to Earning Revenue by Monetizing it. It is not easy but having the right business building platform will give you a better chance of succeeding. If you are incline to find out more, you can get started here.
Will you be profitable? I cannot say because only you can answer that question and no one can guarantee success, if someone does, you should steer away from them as they will only allure you into thinking making money online is easy which is not.
My Final Thoughts and What I Really Think
We have come to the end of this post and I am glad that you made it this far. Hopefully I provided you some insights about the Repeat Payments Software by Jamie Lewis so that you can make an informed decision. I really think that this is not a good online opportunity. Why? Because finding those orphaned buyer traffic so that you can blast them with your promotions and offers is just a hit or miss approach. It will likely not convert very well.
I also didn’t like the hyped up claims of how much money you can make and the fact that he is saying you could make money in a matter of hours!
Just like you I am also a seeker of information and I enjoy researching online to see all kinds of money making opportunity.
And as always, Your Feedback is Valuable so if you have any questions, comments and/or experience related to my Repeat Payments Review , please share them in the comments section below.
I Wish You Success in Your Online Venture,