You may be wondering what are those “Top Website Hosting Providers” are and how you can utilize any of them towards your Internet Marketing Journey. I have been wondering myself so I was searching online and found what I think are the best ones but depending upon your own view of things and what you believe in you may have a different list in mind but I would like to show you why I picked these 5 platforms above all else and tell them apart from each other showing their own pros and cons but not necessarily in comparison to each other because they are great in their own rights. So here we go in particular orders the “Top 5 Web Hosting Providers”
Table of Contents
I list Wealthy Affiliate as number one simply because I am part of this great community of which I have just joined recently towards my own online marketing journey. But aside from that, I want to tell you what I have found so far in terms of why I picked them as my hosting provider and there are a lot of things in my list but I am just gonna tell you the top things I have in mind. The tool below will help you play around creating your free website hosted in Site Rubix so you can get a feel of how it’s gonna be.
- They have the most vibrant community of like-minded people that are geared towards success and they come from all different backgrounds and all walks of life.
- Free to sign up through their Site Rubix platform and you are given two websites to play around before you commit which is fairly easy to transition once you decide to purchase your domain name. It is all built-in to the Site Rubix platform that comes with easy to use integration of building a WordPress site. As you know, WordPress is one of the most recognizable and utilize Content Management System in the world and when you host your website through Wealthy Affiliate’s Site Rubix, your support is always available 24/7 and you have the peace of mind knowing that your website is as secured as possible.
- Once you sign up and become a premium member, you will have the full resources at your disposal to build a successful online business. You will have 25 Free Websites to play around and you will also get 25 hosted websites of your own domains. Their 3000 plus free theme templates are more than what you can browse for a day.
- The Online Marketing Education is so immense that you will find your self wanting more and more everyday but at the same time it is simple to understand. There are step by step process, video tutorials, training classrooms and a handy little keyword tool.
- Success is sometimes measured by the obstacles you overcome not necessarily by the results you attain and therefore even though you have the “Best Website Hosting Provider” in all aspects of your online journey, it is up to you to make things happen.
- Because the excitement within the community, you will find yourself spending countless of hours browsing around the wealth of information built in and never get the time to actually put it in action to build your website so a little side note is do one thing at a time and focus. I find this to be negative so I listed it as CONS.
- The community is like a magnet that once you sign in, you find yourself interacting and networking continuously.
- No phone support! I know right but I never wanted to call anyway because all the answers are there for the taking and their live chat is addicting making you less productive to actually building your site.
Overall Rating: 95 out of 100
Online Marketing is an art to so many that have already built their authority sites and others who have built their niche sites that are as equally successful. “What is a top web hosting provider” you might ask? It is really a matter of preference and Wealthy Affiliate enables you to do both whether you are a newbie or a seasoned Online Marketer.
If you are a power internet marketer and by that I mean you are already earning a living online full time or already making a comfortable income that you can devote all your energy in building your business towards achieving immense success then this website platform is one that you might want to check. The founder of copyblogger.com Brian Clark is the guy behind this company which is known as the “Rainmaker Digital”.
- Their selling point is that this platform is secure and a super-fast server web hosting so you never have to worry about any Site Themes that breaks, any outdated plugins, security threats or any constant updates because it is all automated. It is basically the all in one solution to your online business building and you have a full suite of tools such as SEO software, Affiliate software, Membership software, Forum software and more…
- Simple interface to build a website with rather than you having to do it yourself using WordPress and picking your hosting company and what plugins to install.
- It is all integrated and you will have the functionality of design, content, traffic, conversion and more to yield results. It gives you the tools to focus on your particular business building techniques rather than worrying about technology and all its intricacies.
- Every business has their own guidance and top website hosting services such as the Rainmaker Platform for one is no different and it comes with Knowledge Base and Assistants that are ready to help round the clock.
- They have a great content creating tools such as podcasts which a lot of people are doing these days, landing pages, forums and list buildings. Read more on their FAQ’s here.
Okay 5 Pros should be enough for now although the list can go on and on. Let’s now look at some of the Cons also of this platform and here they are:
- They have limited Theme Options only 30 plus and you cannot install any plugins outside of their already integrated ones. I listed this as cons because of its limitations.
- Very expensive for regular people who are just starting out and it cost $145 a month or $125 a month if you pay for a year.
- Only one website is included for a Rainmaker Account so if you are an affiliate marketer needing multiple sites, you will have to pay extra. The platform seems to be geared towards creating an authority site not niche sites.
Overall Rating: 92 out of 100
The rainmaker platform is used by so many well established online internet marketers already such as Chris Ducker but for people who are just starting out and haven’t really made any significant return on their investments online you might want to consider something less expensive but if you have the budget then this is one of the power players around.
I listed Site Build It among the “Top Web Hosting Providers” because they have a track record of online success and they have been in business since 1997. They have their own Block Builder Tool and Site Designer which are proprietary tools not linked to WordPress. If you search online about “Site Build It Scam”, you will find a lot of negative reviews about the company and that I think is because over the years people have grown tired of their system of creating a website but as I have mentioned earlier in my post, Online Marketing and Online Business Building is an art and a matter of preference. Below you will find the positive aspects of Site Build It along with the negative ones to help you decide if this is worth checking out.
- They have the ALL IN ONE TOOLS integrated in one place so you do not have to install any plugins or anything else that you might need.
But if you are compelled to add something else outside of their system they will let you do so through their INFIN IT tool (infinite possibility hence the name). The Brainstorm It tool gives you access to a powerful combination of niche finding and competition observing which is a free keyword tool but what sets them apart is that I have never heard or seen anything online throughout my research of any sites hosted by them being hacked or prone to attack. This is perhaps because other platforms such as WordPress is widely use and therefore more susceptible to website crash. It is like comparing Windows Operating System to Mac but I don’t know much about that.
- They have the ACTION GUIDE which gives you step by step tutorials on how to start a profitable online business will all the tools you need and I am not even gonna try to list all the goodies in terms of their tools because there are too many to mention. It is the equivalent of multiple plugins scattered all over the place created by so many different builders if you were to build a website on your own using wordpress.
- They have phone support! Amazing although most people will probably better off with live chat. Your DOMAIN registration with privacy protection option is included in their price which is $29.99 a month or $299 a year. Most people may not find this cheap but once you are in the habit of comparing prices like I do, you would realize that this is a small investment and in return you have the idea that it is POSSIBLE and DOABLE to build an online business.
- You can integrate Mail Chimp or Aweber for your list building but they also have the WebMail built in which is more than capable to do the job plus a MailOut Manager for creating your Newsletters.
- This is the best part and it is all about automation. Site Build It automatically ping search engines once you add, deletes or change a page and with a few clicks of a button you will be able to update your Sitemap. They also have a money back guarantee within 90days of purchase and a prorated basis beyond that. Who does that? What businesses does that? Actually they do which makes them a reputable company in my book.
Below are the downside that I can think of about Site Build It and its system.
- They have limited theme templates about 200 or less and a few of them are not so appealing.
- The subscription only gives you one FREE domain and maybe because they are geared towards helping you succeed with one before you tackle more. I listed this as negative because some people prefers multiple ways to earn online.
- They do not have a FREE website to play around before you commit.
- They have negative reviews online mainly from people who have grown tired of their system and people who have grown to be successful in their own respects and does not need step by step guidance anymore.
Overall Rating: 90 out of 100
Site Build It is an excellent choice if you are a newbie and does not want to worry about the technical aspects of your website building journey although you can also achieve that in many different ways such as doing it on your own with WordPress site and selecting the plugins you want and so on.
One of the more common and widely use hosting provider is bluehost which is powering millions of websites worldwide and founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth back in 2003. Since then they have grown to be the top rated web hosting providers around. Pat Flynn from smartpassiveincome is using BlueHost on all his niche sites including his main one.
- One of the reasons Bluehost is popular is because the price is very reasonable. You can get hosting for dirt cheap $2.75 a month promotional price and you have the backing of a well-established company. They also have a lot of different upgrade options to choose from and it is like buying a subway sandwich that you get to pick what you put in it such as tomatoes, pickles, type of bread, cheese and so on. Just give me the darn sandwich the same as pictured in your menu! Sorry folks I just didn’t like so many choices ?
- It comes with a Free DOMAIN for starters and a site builder that is easy to use because it has a feature of a 1-Click WordPress Installation. Check this youtube video of the WordPress Walkthrough Installation.
- If you upgrade to the full potential, you will have unlimited Websites, Email Accounts, Storage, Network Bandwidth, Subdomains, and more…
- They have a Site Back Up Pro ensuring that your WordPress site is safe and it is all automated.
- Excellent Customer Service with Phone Support, 24/7 Live Chat and best of all it is one of the preferred official hosting for WordPress sites.
These are just a few of what you get from BlueHost. I tried to only simplify the list because there are just a lot of good things about them too.
- There is no trial website you can play around because they do not have a monthly plan but rather a yearly upfront fee.
- So many upsells and migrating your existing site to them will cost you about $149.99
- Hosting is the only thing they do and they do it great but don’t expect them to have a vast resources of information to help you succeed online towards your goal of making money. They do not have the community of others helping each other to reach that goal.
Overall Rating: 85 out of 100
While Bluehost is one of the top website hosting providers in my list and although they are the official hosting of WordPress, it may not be suitable for people that are just starting out and trying to learn online marketing that needing guidance and support to succeed.
Godaddy is probably the most widely use registrar of domains and they also made it in my list of top hosting providers. Why? Main because of their elaborate use of tv commercials that are most of the time funny to watch.
- They have a free domain offering on yearly accounts with several options for vanity registration of multiple domains. I supposed this is good in case you have a website domain and then another competitor of yours registers a very similar one causing accidental traffic to their website.
- Because this is a big company, you would expect a fast and reliable plans because of their data centers all over the world.
- They have so many products to choose from such as Website Builder, Online Store and I don’t know why they are selling Microsoft Office 365 on their website? I went ahead and put it in on the Pros list because it seems you can have cloud computing and this is more like if you have a business and you have to collaborate and connect to your employees or colleagues.
- They have some sort of an SEO optimizer that automatically updates your site to have relevant keywords and phrases but it comes with an extra price.
I also have to list some of the not pleasing things about GoDaddy.
- Too many upsells when you could just buy one thing with all the bells and whistles included.
- Not a big fan of GoDaddy and I think that is good enough cons for me but I love their commercials and it cracks me up all the time.
- They do not have guidance and resources to help you succeed online.
Overall Rating: 82 out of 100
“Top Website Hosting Providers” are hard to find so if you know of one make sure to inspect it closer to see if it might be what you are looking for. I happen to have found Wealthy Affiliate recently that fits my needs and I am compelled to write about it out of excitement! Site Build It is the runner up simply because of its proprietary tools for one low price.